Wednesday, July 21, 2010



Jewels2Shoes was conceived from a desire to start my own business. My husband has an eye for unique jewelry. Many of the pieces he purchased have always brought me compliments. I was inspired by his great taste and style, and thought maybe I should start my own business with his guidance of course. I soon began dreaming, praying, researching and talking to friends for inspiration. With their blessings and support, I was ready to put my dream into action. Life is so unexpected, because a few weeks later my girlfriend Sharon called me and asked if she could take part in this journey with me. I knew with my business savvy and Sharon’s creativity we would be successful. We put our plan into action, met with business consultants, and traveled to trade shows in and outside Los Angeles. We also met with jewelry designers, shoe distributors to help us create unique jewels and shoes to ensure the success of our business. Our goal is to establish a Direct Sales company to help provide financial freedom for women of all ages. I am so excited about this company and I can’t wait to share my exquisite pieces with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment