Friday, August 20, 2010

Scentsy Sponsors Fashionista Friday



I’m Natalie Jordon, and my friend introduced me to Scentsy. She had told me over the phone about the product and it sounded interesting. I was blown away by the Sensational scents! I was so inspired by the product that I decided to become a consultant! I want to share with others the true Scentsy experience! Scentsy philosophy of simplicity, authenticity, and value is working—we’re one of the fastest growing and most successful companies the direct selling industry has ever seen. And you’re invited to grow right along with us! Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. With no flame, soot, smoke or lead to worry about, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances. Visit my website for more information on parties, consulting and product at https://jordon.scentsy.us/Home

No comments:

Post a Comment