Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Scensational Soaps Sponsors House of Glam



With Scentsational Soaps by Toushanta Hogan, you’ll find delectable products using only the finest ingredients found from around the world. Let your mind wander and your senses open as you prepare to enjoy the rejuvenating benefits of a handmade experience.

One day, my best friend Denise gave me a gift that would change my life forever; a handmade bar of soap. The soap inspired me so much that I began making soap with my two kids. Finding the perfect scent for my friends played a huge role in my quest to start Scentsational Soaps. Soon I decided to turn my hobby into a business and Scentsational Soaps was born in July 2007. After much research on various products, I later included bath salts, salt glows, lip balms, foot butter, body butter, bath melts, and soap petals, all of which are handmade with natural ingredients.

I can only imagine how life would have been had I received a call back from one of the interviews that I was desperately seeking. Today, my new found career, which I love dearly, is to bring you only the best products, while keeping NO water, NO preservatives, NO mineral oil, and NO animal testing our number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment